Monday, September 6, 2010

web evaluation tesr

We wrote a web evaluation test on 2 September. I was not looking forward to the test. I always think there will not be enough time to search for answers.I feel I did not have enough time to practice to be able to find the answers quickly. The guideline to a evaluation web came to late,because I was using completely different guidelines.Because working on computers is not part of my daily work, I need much more practice before I could search for new information on the web.I am positive that I will after more practice I will be able to master the skill much better to web evaluation, following some of the questions that Sandy has asked. It is not difficult one just need to practice on a regular basis.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Belinda. The test was tough for me as well, but I'm sure, as for me, that this was the first time that you were subjected to something like this. So let's stay possitive and look forward to all the interesting things that we are still going to discover about technology and, in particular the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you tried your best.Remember it is a learning curve.If you knew how to do everything then it would not have been neccessary to do this course.Thank you for joining my group for the wiki project. We will be a mean team to reckom with.

    ReplyDelete