Monday, September 13, 2010

older and a little wiser

I felt much better on Thursday, 9 September. I t was also my sisters birthday. Mine is 12 September. I don`t feel any older, but I know I look older. We recievd our essays and web evaluation tests today. I am pleased with my essay results. It was very hard work for me,because I had to do a lot of planning, writting and rewritting.I was no always sure.weather I chose the proper information to cover the specific topic.The web evaluation still need lots of practicing,but I am glad all the tests are over. The good news is that I have learned a lot during the past two years.We still need to work on ou wikipedia. It is difficult to find a suitable topic, but we are getting together soon then we can decide which topic is suitable.WIKI! HERE WE COME!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Belinda

    Wiki and blogging is nice. I was also surprized to see my test and essay results. I really put in much effort in my essay. We are almost there. Just hang in there. See you next term.

    ReplyDelete