Sunday, August 8, 2010

Overwhelming technology

I need to empower myself with all the new technology to be able to run a successfull school library.At present I feel overwhelming because the lectures in the class are going to fast. I feel I cant keep up. I am going to relax and keep on practicing. On 5 August our lecture was about e-books.I heard a lot about it,but I did not understand how it worked. Now I know.I like the idea that it can be read in total darkness, but I dislike the idea that you need to look after it like a baby.The learners at my school will not be able to afford e-books. I have not one learner in my class tha have their own computer at home. So the e-book will not even interest them.But like I introduced them to computers at school. I will introduced them to e-books through powerpoint like I was introduced.
THANK YOU

2 comments:

  1. We are living in the Technologically advanced world, so it is imperative for us as educators to be on par with the rest of the world, failing to do so might be very problematic and disadvantageous to ourselves and the learners we are educating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not ever give. I know how you feel because I felt the same today. You are doing well so far and I like your reflections. We can master this - as I believe with much practice. I like your design of your blogspot. You must show me how?
    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete