Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am getting there

I thought I could go on with last messasage about the stiff neck, but I struggle to open that message. Idid learn however about the types of blogs. It sounded to me as a very affective way to get a message across. To create the blog was not so bad after all . It is a lot to digest when you are doing it for the first time.But I will keep on practicing because by next year I would like my class to design their own blogs.
The first day when Sandy told us that we are not using any notebooks just the computer I felt that Iwanted to faint. Slowly BUT Surely I am getting there. I am not giving up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Belinda
    Keep up with what you plan with your class.A friendly suggestion, why don't you start with bloggs where your children can find information for research. I think Sandy said that a blog is a website also.

    ReplyDelete